GoDaddy Rocks!!!

Posted by Anton-io! | 11:31 PM | , | 0 comments »

A little ditty about GoDaddy ...

Their service rocks!!!

I recently had an issue regarding a reseller account I had with them, billing issue.

Went on the phone, waited a bit (but worth it), finally got through, spoke to a LIVE rep, they listened and were able to make adjustments ... no questions, no hassles, plus a nice thank you in the end.

Next day they call. Not to sell, but to indicate they appreciate my on-going business with them, what can they do for me?!?

What? They want to help me out even more?

A bit taken aback, I said sure, call me tomorrow and we can review my account and some upcoming deals!

Wild

Now if only Ball Spress Hue can only take note. For weeks we're sitting on the fence wondering whether to keep satellite or not. The answer is becoming more clear with unclear calls to them and questions about quality of service. Yes there are going to be people out there who b*tch, but this is not the place, they'll just lose me as a customer.

Back to GoDaddy ... thanks again and keep up the AWESOME service!

0 comments