Off to OnlineJamm

Posted by Anton-io! | 3:17 PM | | 0 comments »

I have been cleaning up domain names, inactive hosting accounts, files sittings on servers, upgrading to new servers, cleaning up Facebook, organizing my social bookmarks and more.

Spring is here, let's start by cleaning a few things up.

Time wasters, distractions and such.

For those that are keeping up with this blog on Blogger (I know who you are, I have analytics and it is wicked), I have set up OnlineJamm to be a resource for web site developers, tools, code and more.

For the fun side and my daily ramblings about this business, come visit me at anton.onlinejamm.com

This is an old domain I have had forever and I still like the name

There are additional projects in the works, but you will know when you hit some of my shopping sites to purchase some of the fine products we have. :)

Happy Weekend.

0 comments