Inspirational dissatisfaction

Posted by Anton-io! | 10:06 PM | 0 comments »

Inspirational dissatisfaction - I love this saying.

To me it means that "Because I am dissatisfied with the current situation, I am inspired to do better"

or the other way around

"I am inspired due to my dissatisfaction of the current situation"

To me it also means, motivation for action!

Some of these findings and others are located in books like these ...

or even in the Success system that never fails!

Directory Scripts findings

Being the constant script writers and editors, my development partner passed on an interesting find for an interesting script for a SEO'd directory script which literally has all the admin tools built right in.

View the script here ...

Some of the initial features that caught our attention: SEO optimized, friendly URLs, great support and more.








0 comments